Wrap the meat in freezer paper, freezer bags or aluminum foil. Seal the packaging well to keep air out and moisture in the package. Freezer containers can also be used for ground beef, stew beef or other meats frozen in small portions.
What’s the health benefits of Chuck Steak?
- Provides a Large Source of L-Carnitine
- Provides the “Master Antioxidant” Glutathione
- High in Protein and Helps Improve Muscle Mass
- Extremely Rich in Minerals
- Helps Prevent Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Contains Carnosine, a Potent Amino Acid
- Full of Vitamins